Believing These 10 Myths About Watch Online Football Keeps You From Growing
I didn’t always love football. No, that isn’t true. I’ve always loved the energy that surrounds football and football season, but I didn’t always have love for the actual game. The reason? I didn’t understand it, no one was patient enough to instruct me. Finally, I met my husband, and he did it right. I’m now dragging him out of our home to view football. Let’s get your girl to the Red Zone with one of these 10 tips to get your girlfriend to view football.
1) Let her know you actually want her to view it with you. This is the most basic, but most important tip.
2) Show patience with her. If she repeatedly asks you questions about certain plays, or what some specific jargon means, explain it to her. It takes merely a Click here minute (not a football game sort of minute), and she’s one step nearer to understanding the game.
3) Even if it’s simply for a moment, focus on her through the game. Okay, during commercials. Okay, during commercials if said commercials aren’t through the Super Bowl.
4) Include her when you’re giving your buds a higher five, but only give it 50% of your strength. Everyone likes a high five. Some of us just prefer one without the macho whelps and blisters.
5) Get her a sexy jersey to wear for your favorite sports team. You’ll definitely want her around when she’s wearing it.
6) If she wants to wear a pink jersey, let her.
7) This is something I’ve discovered, and maybe it’s sneaky, but you guys are always twisting or squeezing something during sports. (Hopefully not you-know-what – you are not five years old.) Instead of gripping to the remote for dear life, put your hand on her shoulder or her leg. She may as well get yourself a free massage while she can, whether you understand you’re carrying it out or not.
8) Have you heard of NFL Survivor? It is the NFL game with the simplest concept and a ridiculous sum of money to be won. Ready? At the beginning of the growing season, pick one team to win each week. You must put in your decision for the week by Thursday. You can never pick that team again. Once you have chosen a team that loses, you’re out. If you let her get in with this, not merely will she be rooting for teams she never would’ve before, so will you.
9) If she can’t keep her eyes off Jordan Cameron or JJ Watt, don’t hold it against her. You’ve got smokin’ cheerleaders to look at, and doesn’t she deserve just a little eye candy too?
10) If everything else fails, and she’s actually just a bummer to possess around during football games, don’t force her to be there. Give her some money and tell her to go shopping. You’ve got a game to view.